2023 Bermuda Sports Awards Nominations
The Department of Sport and Recreation is now accepting nominations for 2023 Bermuda Sports Awards.
A Government spokesperson said, “The Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport wishes to invite members of the public to submit nominations for the 2023 Bermuda Sports Awards. The Bermuda Sports Awards will recognize the achievements of Bermudian athletes during the calendar year, January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023.
Nominations should be submitted for the following categories:
- Team of the Year [New category]
- Male Athlete of the Year
- Female Athlete of the Year
- Junior Male Athlete of the Year
- Junior Female Athlete of the Year
- Appreciation Award
- Junior Achievement Award
- Senior Achievement Award
- Special Achievement Award
- Sport Citation
Nominations are also open for recognition in:
- Participation and achievement at a high standard of performance in international competition.
- Persons who have made contributions to the development and advancement of sport in a non-competitive capacity.
- Special distinction in sport – recognition of those athletes who have achieved special status or distinction in sport.
Visit: https://form.jotform.com/233248415886869 by December 31st and complete the form to nominate your favorite athlete.
Persons can also come to the Department of Sport and Recreation Headquarters, located on the 3rd floor of Craig Appen House, to fill out a physical nomination form.